Friday, July 22, 2011

the real thing

During the mid 2000s, I started writing Harry Potter fan fiction (I place where I first learned plotting, working with characters, making stories/banners) and I was inspired by Gwen Stefani’s first album. I brought L.A.M.B. and for me it was the jump start that I needed. 
Especially, the song What You Waiting For? 

I just realized that I have been writing for my 8th year this month so I dedicate this above song to writing. Plus, I am going back into the story in depth this weekend so before I do I am listening to Gwen’s old music and also checking out free reads from Eharlequin.com.

Musical Muse: The Real Thing by Gwen Stefani

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk the good stuff with me. Haters beware of the delete button.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates