Tuesday, July 26, 2011

lions, tigers & bears

I found a story on my hard drive Lions, Tigers & Bears that I started in 2005 and haven’t finished until this date. This fact is kind of unacceptable since I loved that story when I started it (and now still) so I am putting Be Good to Me on hold and doing this one in August instead. Plus this is the story where I constructed Flow Magazine which is important to know for the release I am working on called Deflowering Lily.

P.S. Thanks for the new people who follow this blog. Here is the summary of the story and by the end of this week I will post a sneak peek of the first chapter.


Here is the summary:


Nadine Jackson loves her life as a mother… though it came in an unconventional way. Eight years ago she read Flow magazine’s article on men. It explained how all men could be grouped into animal categories for easier picking. With the article in hand, she narrowed down the perfect mate: a Canary named Arturo Garcia.

But what she didn’t know is that she had categorized wrong. Instead of a canary, Arturo Garcia had been a No-No of the list: A Hound Dog. She was left pregnant, alone, and jaded when it comes to men.

The only stable man in her life all these years has been Jal Lovell, a lawyer who is getting less paternal and more husband material at the moment. But he isn’t the only man that she had her eye on… with men coming out of the wilderness of the city to meet up with her she can’t help but be drawn to the magazine again.

Once she checks it however, she has a Dorothy: “Oh My!” moment because all of the men she is considering are grouped under the most dangerous animals of all… Lions, Tigers, and Bears…

Will she risk heartbreak with a new love or run clear to Kansas?

Musical Muse: Lions, Tigers, & Bears - Jazmine Sullivan

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk the good stuff with me. Haters beware of the delete button.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates