Sunday, July 17, 2011

2weeks until condensed NaNoWriMo



There are only two more weeks until I have complete concentration time for Deflowering Lily and I have to finish it before the end of summer since I have a whole list of stories to complete. The most important would have to be Graduation; a piece I am doing about womanhood, childbirth and love. 


I think that it fits between the spaces of what I thought chick-lit was going to be. Like instead of all the pretending to be witty, I wanted them to say something. With this next book (which I will be posting about more frequently) I am going to explore those themes through two sisters and their relationships with men and their bodies, each other and going to finally say once and for all if a woman can “have it all” (i.e. a family and her career) even if she doesn’t want the former.

Plus, I will be posting once a week (most likely on a Sunday) with a musical video as well so stay tuned for more fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk the good stuff with me. Haters beware of the delete button.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates